Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with an established and successful company based in Manchester. Due to their continued growth they are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Inputting overhead invoices directly onto the accounting system
- Paying suppliers via BACS payments
- Statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers and clients on the telephone to resolve queries
- Liaising with sales and administration staff internally
This role involves a high volume of transactional and processing work and the successful candidate will have previous experience of working on purchase and sales ledger.
Skills and Abilities
- At least 2 year's previous experience purchase ledger experience working with blue chip clients within a global business environment
- Ability to effectively process and manage a high volume of transactional and processing work
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels.
- To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail are crucial for this role.
- The ability to juggle and keep control of a number of tasks and remain calm whilst under pressure to deadlines.
In return our client is offering a salary between £19,000 - £21,000 DOE + excellent benefits. Hours of work will be Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm and Friday 9am - 4.15pm
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.