Advancing People are recruiting for a Property Lettings Administrator for an expanding business based in Bedford. This is a excellent opportunity for a proven administrator who enjoys customer contact over the telephone & face to face. Our client will consider candidates who are looking for full or part time hours, this could be to work around school hours but they will be required to work Monday to Friday.
- General day to day management of the property portfolio
- The arrangement of and monitoring of all property maintenance.
- Processing invoices on receipt of them
- Organising and scheduling, and chasing where necessary safety checks on managed property ( Gas, electric,EPC,Legionella)
- Arranging and facilitating tenant sign ups by accurate and timely supply of administration and reference checks.
- Preparation of new contracts agreements and guarantor agreements
- Action renewals
- Prepare and maintain all office communications including updating the white board, check lists and filing
- Managing property visits ( booking, informing tenants, carrying out and reporting back to landlords and tenants)
- Administration of tenancy deposit scheme . Registration of and refund of deposits
- Management and maintenance of key log system
- Proven administrator
- High attention to detail
- Lettings experience desireable but not essential
- Holder of clean drivers licence
- Good problem solver
- Strong communicator
- Confident & outgoing personality
Salary in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 (pro rata for part time hours).
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.