Advancing People are recruiting for their respected client with an exciting opportunity to join there thriving business as a Project Sales/Estimator
Our client are experts in space planning, design, manufacture and installation of bespoke furniture.They work within all sectors including Football and Golf Clubs, Private members clubs, Leisure, Spas & Hotel, Education and corporate environments. Our client boasts over 25 years of experience and has a well established reputation for quality and high end finishes.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self motivated, amiable and personable individual to support the Project Sales Team.
This role will report directly into Head of Finance & Operations to support current and future Sales needs. The role involves managing the current sales database, managing current tenders/quotes on the client base and client follow up.
The role is created to support the changing needs of our Sales and Estimating team. The role will evolve as they cater for varying customer's needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, is numerate and has excellent customer service skills, planning and organisation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
* Understand customer needs and requirements in order to prepare client options/quotations
* Issue quotations
* Close sales - receive confirmed order through client management and process order paper work
* Dealing with day to day customer queries by phone and email
* Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up on proposed projects and lead follow up on current client list by phone and email
* Logging and maintaining CRM records for analysis
* Maintaining/Develop weekly/monthly sales reporting
* Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
* Ad hoc activities to support sales
* Reliable, dynamic and proactive - works on own initiative
* Numerate/Attention to detail
* Previous estimating experience
* Computer literate; working knowledge of MS Office
* Experience with Database systems
* Competent business administration skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
* Good organisational skills
* Good telephone manner.
* Flexibility / adaptability
Your rewards - very competitive salary of between £20,000.00 to £27,000.00 dependant on experience.
Office working hours - Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.