Advancing People are recruiting for a Project Sales Estimator to join a market leading company based in Wyboston on the outskirts of St. Neots. Our client designs, manufacturers and installs a wide range of bespoke furniture solutions. Their clients tend to operate in the Leisure, Spas & Hotel, Education and corporate sectors.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Collation of tender documentation; receive, acknowledge and check tender documentation and raise queries relating to the tender documentation.
- Complete tender documentations, including building up tender cost from first principles looking at the scope of works, program and specification of the project.
- Ability to review 2DCAD drawings to form requirement of goods and materials
- Full preparation of costings and quotation proposals outside of tender process
- Nurturing client base by building good rapport with telephone and email to assist in winning orders.
- Working closely with the preconstruction team to ensure buildability of submitted tenders and quotations.
- Work closely with design team to ensure lay out drawings is in line with client requirements, prior to submitting quotations.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure customer requirements are satisfied
- Compiling accurate project information once the order is received ready for our projects department to deliver.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 years experience in an Estimating / Surveying / Contracting role - can cost jobs confidently without supervision or guidance
- Assertiveness skills and resilient temperament;
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate; working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Database systems
- Competent business administration skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Logical / methodical approach;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good organisational skills;
- Articulate, well-spoken with a good telephone manner.
- Customer focus
- Politeness and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Ability to learn quickly / to be trained on product range
In return our client is offering a salary to £30,000.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.