Advancing People are recruiting for their respected client with an exciting opportunity to join there thriving business...
Our client are experts in space planning, design, manufacture and installation of bespoke lockers and ancillary furniture including benches, seating, vanity stations, treatment room furniture, washrooms and cubicles. They work within all sectors where changing room furniture is required including Golf Clubs, Private members clubs, Leisure, Spas & Hotel, Education and corporate environments. Our client boasts over 25 years of experience and has a well established reputation for quality and high end finishes.
As Project Estimator your responsibilities and duties will include:
* Collation of tender documentation:- receive, acknowledge and check tender documentation and raise queries relating to the tender documentation.
* Complete tender documentations, including building up tender cost from first principles looking at the scope of works, program and specification of the project.
* Ability to review 2DCAD drawings to form requirement of goods and materials
* Full preparation of costings and quotation proposals outside of tender process
* Nurturing client base by building good rapport with telephone and email to assist in winning orders.
* Working closely with the pre-construction team to ensure build-ability of submitted tenders and quotations.
* Work closely with design team to ensure lay out drawings is in line with client requirements, prior to submitting quotations.
* Work closely with the sales team to ensure customer requirements are satisfied
* Compiling accurate project information once the order is received ready for our projects department to deliver.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
* Reliable, dynamic and proactive
* Assertiveness skills and resilient temperament
* Attention to detail
* Computer literate:- working knowledge of MS Office
* Experience with Database systems
* Competent business administration skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Logical / methodical approach
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good organisational skills
* Articulate, well-spoken person with a good telephone manner
* Customer focus
* Politeness and ability to remain calm under pressure
* Flexibility / adaptability
* Ability to learn quickly / to be trained on product range
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
* Prior experience in an Estimating / Surveying role - can cost jobs confidently without supervision or guidance
* Joinery or Shop Fitting back ground would be ideal
* High standard of professionalism with a versatile and hands on approach
* An appreciation of high-end design, builds and craftsmanship
* Estimating: 1 year
If you are interested, please click on the link and apply or alternatively call Melanie on 01234 268012