Advancing People are recruiting on behalf of a growing construction service's company based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire. Our client provides a wide range of services across the residential, commercial, industrial and education sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Projects Administrator to join their team, the main purpose of this role is to support the construction team with project and financial administration. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience of working within the construction sector.
* Be the first point of contact for company communications, telephones, shared mailboxes etc.
* Manage Purchase Order process in liaison with the commercial team.
* Process incoming invoices.
* General administration support for the company.
Experience & Skills Required
* At least 5 years' experience in a similar position.
* Previous experience working in the construction industry is desired, but not essential.
* Profcient in the use of all MS office packages and SAGE.
* Excellent communication skills and able to effectively communicate across all stakeholders to explain and resolve issues.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, a collaborative nature and good team player.
* Drive to deliver high quality service to help promote the reputation of the company.
* Exceptional attention to detail, determination, and focus.
* Ability to work to strict deadlines.
In return out client is offering a salary from £18,000 to £25,000 per annum.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.