Advancing People are working in partnership with an independent innovative software company based in the heart of Bedford, they are looking for the right individual to join their expanding team as a Platform Solutions Developer.
A Platform Solution Developer will utilise their Low-Code software platform to configure business applications. Working with Project Managers and Business Analysts they translate the business requirements into working solutions that can be delivered to customers.
Candidates should have the ability to think logically, work in a fast paced but supportive environment and be happy to work on a diverse range of projects.
Ideal Candidates will be interested in working in a technology environment but may not have a specific skillset in a traditional programming language. We are interested in candidates who have experience in a business delivery environment and are comfortable in working in flexible team structures in agile projects. Successful candidates will work on a wide variety of solutions for our global customer base.
- A degree or further education qualifications in an appropriate subject (computer science, engineering, business studies) would be helpful but is not essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to keep up with fast paced business process / technical discussions is essential.
- Experience of project delivery environments in a customer facing role would be beneficial
- Experience of working with IT systems and an understanding of relational databases would be advantageous
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong communication skills to enable the take on of large amounts of often incomplete information and to synthesise and then identify gaps that must be addressed
- A business level understanding of how the application of IT can address business problems
- The ability to interpret customer requirements
- The ability to define business processes from a range of available material
- The ability to define rules required to satisfy a process, such as for example, based on a specific event who should be communicated with and by what mechanism
- The ability to document what has been developed to a specified standard
- The ability to test developments against the requirements
- The ability to collaborate with colleagues to ensure a positive working environment and strong relationships.
This is a Full time position and offering a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience plus attractive company benefits.
TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE FOR AN EARLY INTERVIEW
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.