Advancing People are working in partnership with an independent innovative software company based in the heart of Bedford; they are looking for the right individual to join their expanding team as a PHP Developer.
You will be joining a team of developers working on a highly-innovative and rapidly growing
software platform . It's a market leader in the Low-code development platform space which allows business users to create web applications without coding.
As a developer within the Core Development team you can contribute to both backend development and front-end interfaces. You will be well supported by other developers, designers, testers and the Product Manager.
It is vital to be willing and able to take on complex and challenging tasks.
Your ability to fulfil written requirements and also communicate clearly in one-to-one and group conversations will be needed in our friendly working environment.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
As a Technical Developer you'll be playing a key role in the design, coding, testing and maintenance of software.
You will need to be willing to:
- Take responsibility for delivering specific requirements on time
- Create new features as well as improve existing ones
- Work on any level of our full-stack web software
- Communicate well with team members and offer help as required
- Take on the long learning curve to mastering a large code framework
You will write code that is:
- Easily read by other team members
- Robust and security-conscious
- Consistent with the existing codebases
This is a Full time position and offering a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience plus attractive company benefits.
TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE FOR AN EARLY INTERVIEW
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.