Advancing People are recruiting exclusively for a company based in Bedford who are market leaders in their field. They have a number of contracts with some of the UK's best known companies. Due to their continued growth they are looking for a Property Finance Administrator to join their friendly team.
The successful candidate will be working closely with Directors & Managers within this consultancy; providing them and their clients with full administrative support.
This position is varied, key duties will include;
- Checking of information provided by clients - invoices, lease documentation etc.
- Reporting & investigating discrepancies with suppliers and client companies
- Updating and maintaining of documents and file notes
- Escalation and resolving of discrepancies and enquires
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails
To be considered for this position our client is looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following;
- Proven administration experience - ideally within Financial services, property management, legal or within a regulated sector
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel (Intermediate level), Word & Email
- Strong communicator - verbal and written
- Highly numerate - Familiarity with invoices & accounts advantageous
- Able to work well within a small team
- Ability to multi task
In return our client is offering a salary to £23,000 Dependent on experience.
Hours of work are flexible, although our client is looking for a candidate to work a min. of 25 hours per week, ideally over 4 or 5 days per week.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.