Advancing People are recruiting exclusively for a fantastic company based in Kettering. Due to their continued growth they are looking for a Part time Book Keeper/Admin Assistant to join their friendly team.
This position is part time initially in the region of 20 hours per week, ideally working over 3 days, but our client can be flexible, there is also scope to increase the hours work dependant on the demands of the business.
This position is varied, key duties will include;
- Purchase data entry
- Credit control
- Statement Reconciliation
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails
- Updating and maintaining of documents and file notes
- Escalation and resolving of discrepancies and enquires
- General Office Administration
To be considered for this position our client is looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following;
- Previous book keeping/accounting experience
- Proficient in the use of SAGE & MS Office packages
- Strong communicator
- Able to work well within a small team
- Confident & outgoing personality
- Ability to multi task
In return our client is offering a rate in the region of £10.00 per hour.
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING TO INTERVIEW WEEK COMMENCING 9TH JULY - APPLY NOW FOR CONSIDERATION.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.