Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with exciting company within the talent industry and due to their continued growth they are recruiting for a part time Admin Assistant to join their existing team in their Bedford Office.
This is an exciting position exists for a bright and enthusiastic person seeking a career.
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Respond to the teams' requirements as appropriate
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive client and other types of documents
- Technical duties (including data entry, credit control, chasing subjectivities)
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times
Knowledge and Experience Required
- An ability to work to deadlines and to support other members of their team to achieve common goals
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Computer literate, ideally with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to produce accurate work under pressure
Own tranpsort required due to location
This is a part time position working 30 hours per week. Working hours 12pm - 6pm Monday to Friday.
Offering a salary of £14,000 plus excellent company
Our client offers a fantastic working environment, with good opportunities to train and further develop. This is a great genuine long term career move for the right candidate.
If you are interested then apply in complete confidence today to be considered for interview.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency