Advancing People Recruitment is now recruiting for a part-time Accounts Officer / Credit Controller for their client based in Milton Keynes to cover Maternity Leave, with a view to this role potentially going permanent
You will be a confident and tenacious individual who is comfortable in building and maintaining client relationships with the work ethic to fit into the busy and successful existing team.
You will be responsible for the end to end management of Credit Control and have ownership of your own client portfolio.
- Full management of Credit Control and managing of the company's client base
- Production and sending out of fortnightly statements
- Account and statement reconciliation
- Proactively chasing client payments to payment deadlines
- Taking ownership of customer queries via phone and email
- Previous credit control experience essential
- Highly numerate
- MS Office experience
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and high attention to detail
- Able to organise and manage workload
You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team who can support you within your opening months within the business
In return, our client in offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 DOE pro rota.
This is a part-time position offering 25 hours per week - days are and hours are open to discussion in the interview.
Apply NOW to be considered for interview!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.