Advancing People are recruiting on behalf of a market leading FTSE 100 company. Our client is looking for an experienced PA to support 5 Board members.
The job holder is to provide high level administrative support to the Board members. Performing tasks and assignments that can vary widely, and in their complexity, the individual must have the ability to prioritise and work on own initiative without close supervision. A high degree of confidentiality is also required.
- Provide a PA service to the 5 members of the Board
- Comprehensive and complex diary management
- Field and direct telephone calls
- Organising internal/external meetings
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements
- Escorting visitors and organising hospitality etc.
- Typing / sending correspondence in varying formats and mediums
- Production of presentations and documentation, including reports and letters, all in company standard format
- Maintenance of organisation charts
- Screening telephone calls and handling enquiries
- Agenda creation and distribution to attendees, when required
- Minute taking for selective meetings
- Identify to the Executive(s) actions from Minutes
- Establish and maintain an effective filing system
- Report collation in line with the monthly reporting timetable
- Liaising with customers - both internally and externally
- Liaising with suppliers
- General ad-hoc administrative duties
- Regular archiving of documents - both in soft and hard copy format
- Ordering stationery
Experience & Skills Required:
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Extensive Diary Management skills are essential due to the number of meetings being organised
- Minute taking, but will only be for selective meetings
- Experience of working at Director level
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload within set timescales
- Information security awareness
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. Excel and Visio desirable but not essential
In return my client is offering a basic salary between £25,000 - £30,000 DOE . Our client offers a great working environment plus an excellent benefits package including pension scheme, healthcare, company share-save scheme, childcare vouchers & generous holiday allowance.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.