Advancing People are recruiting for a Operations Support Assistant for a well known global brand, based from their office in Bedford this is an opportunity not to be missed! This is a brand new role due to expansion of the team, the position will be offered on an initial 12 month contract with a possibility of being made permanent.
This role is based within their medical systems division, supporting customers throughout the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be managing customer requirements for orders/queries within the SAP system. Stock management to include order processing, stock monitoring, returns, credit/invoice queries, pricing and account updates.
- Liaise with Medical stake holders including the Professional Service team, sales team and operations team to understand stock ordering requirements.
- Provide central stock availability overview for the Medical Systems business.
- Identify any potential stock issues/shortages that will impact on the rolling sales forecast and notify key stake holders.
- Process orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Receipting stock into the business accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain local stock of equipment at optimum levels.
- Ensure that delivery of equipment to our customers is done in line with the installation plan in order to minimise delays, and optimise resource.
- Invoicing customers for equipment sales in line with business revenue recognition guidelines.
Skills and experience required
- SAP experience
- Previous experience in order processing, stock monitoring, credit/invoice queries.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong PC skills - comprehensive knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Mail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organised and thorough with good attention to detail
- Stability in career to date
- Professional, confident and personable, able to fit well in a small team.
- Willingness and ability to learn
In return they are offering a salary to £20,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum (exclusive of bank holidays) + Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution) + Life Assurance
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.