Advancing People Recruitment is recruiting for an Online Content Assistant to join a rapidly growing, dynamic organisation based within Bedford.
As an Online Content Assistant you will be supporting the online sales department with the creation, maintenance and management of the online product portfolio on e-commerce platforms, including Amazon.
Reporting to the Online Account Manager you will have responsibility for writing the product copy on the website and product pages as well as monitoring and maintaining existing product copy and ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of all current listings. You will analyse online sales data and generate weekly reports and identify any further opportunities.
- Demonstrable working knowledge and at least 1 - 2 years' previous experience in content marketing, preferably with an online retailer
- Highly numerate
- Digitally and Computer literate, specifically in MS Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of analytics systems
- Experience in copy-writing for websites
- Accurate and high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Deals well with pressure
This position offers a challenging opportunity for someone who wants to further their career and have a progressive future ahead of them. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package offering a salary up to £25,000 doe plus company benefits.
Apply NOW in complete confidence
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.