Advancing People are recruiting for an Office Administrator for a property services company based in Flitwick. The successful candidate will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
Our client based in Flitwick is looking for a permanent, full time office administrator to join their team.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Chase/follow up payments and arrears
- Provide administration support to the Accounts Department by filing/typing invoices/chasing invoices/ opening new accounts and correspondence files/contacting communicating with utilities companies to supply meter readings and tenancy changes/ scanning
- Provide administration support to Surveyors by undertaking audio typing/ mail merges/letter writing photocopying and scanning/filing
- Supporting all departments with filing
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Support budgeting and balancing reports
- Take responsibility of incoming and outgoing post
- Greeting clients/visitors
- Manage agendas/Holidays/appointments/diaries/petty cash and office equipment
- Great verbal communication and telephone manner
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Ability to use own innovative
- Experience in a similar role would be preferable
In return our client is offering a salary £20,000 per annum. This position is a full time permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Apply now to be considered for interview for this exciting new role!
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.