Advancing People are recruiting for a field based National Account Manager to cover the South East & London. Our client is one of the world's most recognised brands. The purpose of this role is to increase business with existing customers across their imaging and associated product range while developing effective revenue growth with new customers and in new areas of business.
Key Impact of role
Creation of sales growth by;
- Maintaining an excellent relationship and exploring opportunity with existing customers
- Developing new sales opportunities
- Providing high quality feedback to help develop new products and solutions for these markets
- To manage the key customers for a number of key retailers for their imaging range and associated products. e.g. pricing audits, customer presentations, product launches and category management / promotional initiatives.
- Work with the Business Manager to make sure the key KPI's are being met within the accounts above.
- Working with the relevant buyers within the accounts, to present new products to the buyers/managers/marketing depts. within the account portfolio
- Maximise the account profit via effective negotiation and the implementation of a promotional sales budget, retail promotion plan, and category management initiatives.
- Continually explore and drive new business opportunities within the accounts.
- New customer development, allocation of time to look for new opportunities from all of our current customers as well as in new or emerging sectors.
- Develop a good understanding of the account and the market structure
- Build strong relationships at all levels within the accounts.
- Regular store audits to ascertain the company's and competitor pricing/promotions
- Maintenance of pricing and forecasting files
- Regular reports and presentations to show market trends and opportunities (e.g. utilising Futuresource, GFK, MIK and SAP)
- Utilise SAP and work with the CSG and Logistics dept to track sales orders vs. customer service levels. Work with the teams to investigate and solve delivery issues.
- Attend (where relevant) Head Office meetings plus co-ordinate any ad hoc projects e.g. training, in-store marketing, sales reports and promotional events
Essential Skills & Experience required
- Experience in working within a National Account Management environment for a consumer brand
- Experience working with large retailers
- Graduate calibre with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen coupled with good negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Tenacity and determination plus the ability to work under pressure without line supervision
- Pragmatism and a 'can-do' attitude
- PC literate - Microsoft Office
Salary: Up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
Benefits: 20% Performance Bonus + Company car/Car Allowance + Pension (6% Employer Contribution, 3% Employee Contribution) + Private Medical Cover + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday (exclusive of Bank holidays).
Location: Field based (To be located in London and South East area)
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.