Advancing People are recruiting for Marketing Services Manager for a global company known for it's imaging & information technology within the healthcare, graphic arts, optical devices and other high-tech areas.
This role is being offered on an inital 12 month contract, reporting directly to their Group Marketing Manager, the role will be based from their office in Bedford.
Purpose of the role
Trade marketing support for online and retailers. Providing collateral for trade partners, coordination of communication activity and supporting the Group Marketing Manager on overall marketing budgeting and project management.
- Coordination of retailer website messaging
- Coordination of communication activities (third party advertisers, PR)
- Planning and development of successful advertising campaigns which may include a variety of media.
- Planning and development of in store collateral (POS materials etc)
- Supporting retailers with online product placement, pricing messages, branding
- Coordination of onsite/in-store support to retail partners
- Administration of marketing budgets and projects
- Educated to degree level with marketing / social media as part of course undertaken (or post-grad marketing courses/studies undertaken)
- B2C marketing experience, to include providing trade marketing support for online and retail and planning and development of advertising campaigns.
- Experienced in managing marketing budgets and projects
- Experienced in managing relationships with 3rd parties (advertising, PR agents)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent grammar & creative writing skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Confident with high levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong administration and coordination skills within a marketing environment
- Dynamic, creative & hard working individual
- Highly organised with excellent planning and communication skills
- A proactive team player with a flexible positive 'can do' attitude
- Full UK driving licence
In return they are offering a salary to £35,000 plus 10% OTE Performance Bonus, 25 days per annum holiday (exclusive of bank holidays), Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution), Life Assurance & Private Health Cover )
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.