Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Marketing Manager to be based in Bedford for an expanding International Business.
This is a great opportunity to join a well respected and marketing aware business at a time of unprecedented growth, in order to further develop their marketing strategy, specifically using Television advertising.
In this varied and hands on Marketing Manager Role you will be managing marketing for a specific on trend and funky brand and product range, across the UK and beyond. Localised implementation of centrally created assets of the brand whilst creating news new assets as required.
Providing strong internal communication to team of upcoming plans and activities you will be a key member of this established team with overall management of considerable marketing budget.
More details of the role:
- UK ownership of Marketing for a funky and on trend consumer brand - seasonal and reactive
- Responsibility of Marketing budget including TV spend and other media such as Social, influencer's and sponsorship
- Executing and planning product launches via websites, social media and creating collateral for retailers
- Creating and rolling out marketing plans inline with local strategy.
- Working closely with Sales Functions to coordinate marketing campaigns
- Quarterly reporting and monitoring of activity
- Maintain strong retailer communication in-store and online
- Retain close financial and budgetary control of all projects and campaigns
- Be aware and develop opportunities for strategic partnerships.
- Direct liaison with Media and Communication agencies including 3rd parties
What is the client looking for?
They are looking for a well educated and proven Marketing Manager with experience of all the above parts of the role. With a proven track record of creating, implementing and delivery Marketing results you will be looking for a new and long term challenge with an excellent employer that retains its staff and takes employee satisfaction very seriously.
Experience of handling large marketing budgets and specifically using these budgets to create and deliver campaigns via Television Advertising will be a huge advantage.
If you are long for a company that takes Marketing seriously and supports this function for the long term then this is the role for you.
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £50,000 plus 20% Bonus, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension and Life Assurance.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.