Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Marketing Manager to be based in Bedford for a market leading Technology Company.
This is a great opportunity to join a fascinating business at a time of unprecedented success and growth for them and to further develop their marketing strategy. The role is also available on either a full or part time basis (4 days).
- Developing the marketing plan in line with company objectives.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communications campaigns.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Updating company website using Wordpress.
- Working with external agencies to improve and extend company website presence.
- Working on SEO to improve ranking in strategic markets world-wide.
- Writing copy for all marketing activities including website, brochures, press releases, emails and blogs.
- Designing and maintaining all product literature including brochures, data sheets and application notes.
- Generating sales leads by planning and implementing promotional campaigns including email and PPC.
- Managing social media channels.
- Producing PowerPoint presentations to support sales activities .
- Providing marketing support for global network of representatives.
- Event planning and co-ordination, including design of exhibition displays.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of all marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years' Marketing experience preferably within a manufacturer or a technical business.
- Excellent Marketing communication skills within a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of SEO practices.
- Exhibition/event organisation experience.
- Bright and enthusiastic.
In return our client is offering a salary of between £35,000 to £40,000, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension and Life Assurance.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.