Advancing People are recruiting for Marketing Executive (PR/Events) for a global company known for its imaging and information technology within the healthcare, graphic arts, optical devices and other high-tech areas.
- Help organise and attend events, exhibitions and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the guest list.
- Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing customers and bloggers and increase the number of impressions on potential customers
- Work with colleagues and agencies, to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement related to consumer and trade products and services
- Supporting B2C e-commerce initiatives
- Assisting with app and website content management to drive sales through online channels
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Respond to direct customer email enquiries
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, and other SMN's
- Optimising the UK's website and social media sites
- Utilise word-of-mouth marketing, internet marketing, and internet marketing techniques to increase traffic and brand awareness
- Assist in development of marketing material and collateral
- Report on results of marketing campaigns
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Help with presentations by assembling videos, slideshows and analyses of competitors.
- Help design and place trade advertisements
- Liaise with graphic and website designers
- Liaise with and visit retail partners
Key competencies & experience required
- Educated to degree level in marketing or relevant field.
- B2C marketing experience
- Experience in organising events/exhibition.
- PR experience
- Knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
- Some smartphone and tablet app experience
- Experienced in B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Dynamic, creative & hard working individual
- Excellent grammar & creative writing skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised with excellent planning and communication skills
- A proactive team player with a flexible positive 'can do' attitude
In return they are offering a salary to £30,000 plus 10% OTE Performance Bonus, 25 days per annum holiday (exclusive of bank holidays), Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution), Life Assurance & Private Health Cover )
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.