Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of our client based at The Heathrow Estate. They are a global business, operating in 15 countries worldwide. They provide a wide range of international mail and parcel services, and print and fulfilment solutions. The company has 4 sites in the UK, with its Head Office located at The Heathrow Estate. This is an exciting time to be joining this ambitious business; with significant growth plans, driven by the boom in cross-border ecommerce.
The Marketing Executive will work as a member of the Marketing Team in the UK.
This is a key role with responsibility to work on marketing activities that will help them understand the market, deliver leads to the sales teams, and provide marketing collateral for external and internal communication activities.
Your role will include developing key knowledge about core services provided from the Heathrow facility, namely international mail and parcels, and print and fulfilment services provided from the Bedford and Southampton facilities.
This role is based at their office in Hounslow (The Heathrow Estate); with occasional visits to our sites in Bedford and Southampton (if you don't drive, a car-share could be organised for these journeys).
- Production of marketing/sales collateral: brochures, product-guides, case studies, etc, (working with templates in Indesign, PowerPoint, Word)
- Content marketing. Copywriting of articles for use in digital marketing: blog posts, how-to guides, video scripts, etc.
- PR: Take ownership of PR calendar and build relationships with media/bloggers.
- Market research: monthly reports covering competitor analysis and market trends (predominantly online research), and more detailed ad hoc research.
- Lead on some cross-departmental projects where marketing is a key component.
- Work as part of a team with colleagues at HQ on related marketing projects.
- Production of their bi-monthly employee newsletter (writing and editing articles, sourcing images, etc). Working with a designer/templates.
- Direct marketing campaigns: Support colleagues working on DM activities.
- Monthly reporting on activity.
Essential skills required
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role (covering most of the Responsibilities listed; but not necessarily all of them).
- A relevant qualification i.e. Marketing/Business/English/Journalism degree, CIM, IDM, etc (alternatively if you have no qualification but many years experience you may still be considered).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with evidence of producing professional marketing material
- Experience of producing basic market research reports/presentations
- Attention to detail is very important and you need to be a quick and keen learner
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- A willingness to meet deadlines effectively and work to objectives
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships.
- Good level of ability with IT applications, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, marketing platforms, etc.
These are not essential, as training and support can be given, but these would give you an advantage:
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge: Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A project management qualification
- Experience of working on internal communications campaigns as well as external
- CRM system skills
- Knowledge of the mail and parcel industry
In return my client is offering a salary to £30,000 plus bonus in the region of 10%.
For immediate consideration please apply now!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.