Advancing People are recruiting exclusively for a leading international company with an office in Bedford. Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive.
This is a key role with responsibility to work on digital marketing campaigns that will deliver leads to the new business sales teams, and on marketing collateral for external and internal communication activities. The role will include developing key knowledge about core services. The role will be based at their office in Bedford but travel to their other site near Heathrow may be required infrequently.
- Content marketing. Copywriting of articles for use in digital marketing: blog posts, how-to guides, ebooks, video scripts, etc.
- Production of marketing/sales collateral: brochures, product-guides, case studies, etc, (working with templates in Indesign, PowerPoint, Word)
- Production of bi-monthly employee newsletters (writing and editing articles, sourcing images, etc). Working with a designer/templates.
- Market research: monthly reports covering competitor analysis and market trends (predominantly online research), and more detailed ad hoc research.
- PR: Take ownership of PR calendar and build relationships with media/bloggers.
- Direct marketing campaigns: Support colleagues working on DM activities.
- Work as part of a team with colleagues at HQ on related marketing projects.
- Monthly reporting on activity.
Essential skills required
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- A relevant qualification i.e. Marketing/Business/English degree, CIM, IDM, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with evidence of producing professional marketing material
- Experience of producing market research reports/presentations
- Attention to detail is very important and you need to be a quick and keen learner
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- A willingness to meet deadlines effectively and work to objectives
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships.
- Good level of ability with IT applications, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, marketing platforms, etc.
For the right candidate my client will also consider part time hours, 3 - 4 days a week.
In return our client is offering a salary up to £30,000 pro rata, plus company benefits.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.