Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Marketing Assistant for one of the world's leading brands!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing graduate with at least 1 years general marketing experience!
- Engage with Consumers and Professional Photographer communities on social networks - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, including answering questions by utilizing support from the wider marketing team/camera service technicians
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from professional photographers on website
- Following up with photographers who have loaned products from us to get their feedback / status of switching etc.
- Monthly competitor analysis of Websites, Social media, Content, Advertising, Promotions, POS
- Help organize instore Events / Workshops working with account managers and the rest of the marketing team to coordinate requirements
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from PR & Sponsorship mailbox
- Collating, analysing and reporting on media coverage for Digital cameras on a monthly basis
- Help the PR & Comms manager to manage the logistics side of loan cameras for journalists, photographers
General Marketing Support
- Involvement with EU marketing support
- Involvement with event / exhibition planning and attendance
- Support with new product launches and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing related subject (completed within the last 24 months).
- 1-3 years previous general marketing experience, ideally within a B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with high levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Detailed and accurate.
- A passion for photography
This is a full time permanent position offering salary to £22m000 per annum + Christmas Bonus (equivalent to 2 weeks salary) + 25 days per annum holiday (exclusive of bank holidays) + Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution) + Life Assurance + Private Health Cover )
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.