Advancing People Recruitment is currently working alongside an Electrical Accessories company who due to company growth are seeking a Purchasing Administrator who is fluent in mandarin to join their team.
Our client is offering a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to work within the Purchasing/Supply Chain Department to provide general administrative assistance and liaison with Far East suppliers.
- Liaising with overseas (mainly Far East) suppliers on stock availability, delivery times, purchase order queries, payment queries, packaging and artwork queries etc.
- To assist in preparing, inputting and raising of all purchase orders, ensuring cost prices and MOQ's are correct (obtain and confirm prices, delivery lead times, chasing) and booking-in of goods onto the system once received
- To liaise with freight forwarders/shipping agents on shipments (air & sea), tracking shipments, delivery times and update system and inform relevant departments
- To liaise with warehouse in respect to booking-in containers
- To maintain accurate and up to date filing
- To prepare all C&E documents for shipments
- Tracking shipments
- Contacting local suppliers for resourcing
- Essential to be able to write and speak or Mandarin
- Previous administrative experience
- Highly numerate
- Computer literate specifically Excel
- Good communication skills
- Methodical, organised & multi-tasking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Deals well with pressure, meeting deadlines and problem-solving
- Hard working, self-motivating & able to work on own initiative
In return, our client is offering a salary of £18,000 DOE with excellent KPI bonus and benefits.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.