Advancing People are recruiting for a Property Lettings Administrator for an expanding business based in Bedford. This is a excellent opportunity for a proven administrator who enjoys customer contact over the telephone and face to face.
- General day to day management of the property portfolio
- The arrangement of and monitoring of all property maintenance and snagging problems.
- Monitor contractors performance ( issue job sheets, chasing updates, maintaining database, and updating Director as required)
- Processing invoices on receipt of them
- Organising and scheduling, and chasing where necessary safety checks on managed property ( Gas, electric, EPC, Legionella)
- Arranging and facilitating tenant sign ups by accurate and timely supply of administration and reference checks.
- Preparation of new contracts agreements and guarantor agreements
- Action renewals
- Court attendance as applicable
- Assist with the Office Manager with creation and service of relevant notices
- Prepare and maintain all office communications including updating the white board, check lists and filing
- Monitor stationary : maintaining stock levels and ordering where needed
- Managing property visits ( booking, informing tenants, carrying out and reporting back to landlords and tenants)
- Carry out new and updated inventories
- Management of the client database
- Management of Utility supply updates and outstanding bills
- Administration of tenancy deposit scheme . Registration of and refund of deposits
- Ensure all properties are ready to let
- Diary management and maintenance
- Carry check out and move out inspections
- Promotion/referral of insurance products
- Management and maintenance of key log system
- Carry out viewings when Lettings Negotiator is unavailable
- Any other appropriate task as requested.
- Proven administrator - highly attention to detail is essential
- Desire to develop a career in property sales & lettings
- Holder of a clean driver licence
- Good problem solving/solution orientated skills/aptitude
- Can-do attitude.
Package: Up to £18,000 per annum
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm with occasional Saturdays
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.