Advancing People - Our client is expanding! They supply a range of products to customers worldwide. They are looking for a talented Junior Sales & Marketing Assistant to join their team.
This is a full-time role, you will work closely with their Sales & Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of sales and marketing activities.
The role will incorporate the full marketing mix, with elements of both online and offline marketing. Conducting market research and identifying new business sales leads, website updating & maintenance and general sales administration duties.
Support Marketing Manager with day to day Marketing/Sales Activities
Evaluating Marketing Campaigns
Monitor Competitor Activity
Contribute to development of Marketing Plans and Strategies
Conduct Market Research and identify potential sales leads
Website maintenance and SEO campaigns
Sales Admin duties
- Previous sales/marketing experience
- Min. of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above
- Energetic with fire in your belly and eager to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Great communicator, well presented, positive attitude!
- Creative flair, keen to develop a career in marketing
- Good IT skills - MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
- High level of attention to detail
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.