Are you experienced in electrical-mechanical field based engineering?
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Junior Modality Engineer to be field based, ideally living in the South East area for a multinational imaging business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large organisation with lots of scope for progression for a motivated and driven individual. The primary function of this role is to ensure the smooth and continued operation of new and existing products and equipment, through repair of emergency breakdowns and routine service maintenance duties.
- Repair a range of X-ray equipment. Ensure that priorities and timescales are adhered to.
- Customer Service - respond to technical requests from internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Routine Maintenance - arrange service dates and carry out maintenance in line with service contract requirements. Maintain a car stock of spare parts, ensuring inventory records are fully maintained. Carry out equipment upgrades as instructed.
- Work with other members of the service team to resolve customer service related problems.
- Gather information on competitor equipment and software and customer upgrade or purchasing plans, where appropriate, which could be of use to the Technical and Sales teams.
The successful candidate will have previous electrical-mechanical field based engineering experience alongside excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated history of building strong working relationships with customers. An ability and keenness to learn new technologies and high levels of motivation are also key to this role.
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £25,000, 10% performance bonus, car/car allowance, 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, Private Medical Cover, Pension and Life Assurance.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.