Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with a global imaging business recruiting for a Junior Graphics Engineer ideally located in a central England area for a field based role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake a two year development programme to be trained to become a 'Graphics Engineer' with a distinguished, well renowned, multinational company. The training programme is robust involving full product training and
- Install and repair a range of Graphic Systems supplied equipment/software plus relevant software applications
- Respond to customer issues help desk
- Work with other members of the service team in resolving customer service related problems
- Report movements to the Service Department through Service Manager to ensure good communications are maintained at all times.
- Previous electrical-mechanical field based experience (office printer repair preferred)
- HND in mechanics or electrical engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Full UK driving licence.
This role will be field based and successful candidates should live in a central England area and be in close proximity to good road networks.
In return our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Christmas Bonus
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.