Our client is entering into their 10th year of trading and are expanding fast! Advancing People are working with them to secure a Artworker/MAC Operator to join their team.
This role is varied and will require working within many areas of the business to promote their brands, deal with all forms of literature and assist in other marketing and promotional activities.
They are ideally looking for someone with experience in a similar role, however they will consider a recent graduate who is keen to develop and grow.
- Company brochure management - both companies and customer's own versions. Includes updates and managing stock in both depots.
- Product imagery - arranging photo shoots, working with studios, managing customer specific requirements for imagery and managing the company image bank
- Creating of offer sheets, promotional day flyers and any other literature requested by customers and internal staff
- Manage regular printing requirements of labels and instruction leaflets through external print company to ensure continuous supply
- Organisation of company presence at Exhibitions & Trade Shows
- Company Brand development & promotion
- Assisting sales managers out in field with image and literature requirements
- Preparing adverts for local press
- Company website development
- Social media administration
- Proven experience within a similar role/or recent graduate with related degree
- MAC literate
- Experience in using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator programmes
- Strong copy writing skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Great communication skills
In return our client is offering a salary to £20,000 Dependent on experience. The hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with an hour for lunch. Generous holiday entitlement of 25 Days plus Bank Holidays.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.