Advancing People are looking for a IT helpdesk Coordinator/operator to manage engineers and client requirements to provide maternity cover on a FTC starting ASAP for one of our very established IT Client's based in Bedford.
Our client keeps businesses running, providing businesses with mission critical IT support since 1987. With over thirty years experience in the IT industry they provide the infrastructure behind many of the largest brands in the UK. Specialising in mission critical systems through their Tier 4 data centre, they provide the ecommerce backbone for high street retailers whilst managing 10% of the UK's banking traffic, keeping business running all over the world. From hardware and hosting to software and support.
To deliver exceptional customer service by being a vital link between their customers and engineering, working within agreed Service Level Agreements and providing a seamless experience from call logging through to closure.
* To work as part of a team giving core hours Call Management cover
* To act as a liaison between customers and engineers
Key result areas
* Take ownership and responsibility for raising all hardware maintenance calls.
* Ensure customer calls and emails are responded to promptly and efficiently.
* To progress and manage all calls through to a satisfactory conclusion, ensuring where appropriate that all relevant parties are fully informed.
* Ensure all priority one calls are updated within 30 minutes of the call being raised.
* To establish and maintain high levels of call ownership.
* To effectively manage distribution of calls.
* To ensure regular and accurate updates on calls.
* To proactively monitor calls, ensuring the call rate is at an acceptable level.
* To ensure engineer locations are always up-to-date.
* To ensure an even distribution of workload for field engineers.
* To establish an excellent working relationship with external customers, ensuring that their issues and requests are dealt in a diligent and timely manner.
* To liaise with Blue Chip field engineers to assist them with their delivery of exceptional customer service.
* To ensure service level agreements are met and monitored
* To recognise and understand when to escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
* Raise site survey documentation where necessary
* Raise health checks where necessary
* Liaise with our 3rd party maintenance suppliers, managing calls through to completion.
* Engage with the appropriate departments when T&M calls are requested
* Maintain the engineer stand-by rota where appropriate.
* Produce service reports where required.
* To partake in the training of other members of staff as required.
* To establish a quality working relationship with all internal customers, ensuring their requests are dealt within in and flexible and efficient manner.
* To identify and implement service improvements.
* To perform any other duties or projects as requested by your line manager.
* To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Key Personal Requirements
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Ability to make decisions own your own initiative
* Ability to take ownership of issues
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
* Ability to organise workloads effectively, particularly during peak and trough periods
* Ability to innovate, adopt and implement new ideas * Strong team player
* Computer literacy
* Good UK geographical knowledge
* Flexibility, open to change and able to multi-task
* Passion and commitment to engaging with customers and stakeholders
* Positive and enthusiastic, even when faced with challenges
* Willingness to collaborate with all departments
For this you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of between £20K to £24K pa dependant on experience
* Monday to Friday - 37.5 hour week
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!! Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.