Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding Market Leading company. Due to their continued growth, our client is looking for a driven Internal Sales Manager to manage and drive the sales team.
The Internal Sales Manager will focus on the management of an internal sales team to deliver and exceed sales targets by acquiring substantial numbers of new customers as well as build a well-qualified pipeline of opportunities, drive and close sales to meet and exceed the sales targets.
- Management of the internal new business Sales team, cultivating, developing and maintaining a high-performing team
- Organise weekly team meetings/calls to discuss activity, performance, celebrate successes and continuously communicate purpose, goals and progress, delivery strategy
- Set performance goals, carry out formal performance reviews quarterly and conduct annual salary reviews for sales people
- Coach team to take appropriate risks to improve creativity and sales results
- Actively look for opportunities to grow and improve the skills of the team members
- Communicate clear performance goals to the team
- Delivering monthly, quarterly and annual sales order targets
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against targets and forecast, providing commentary on variances
- Maximise new customer acquisition
- Providing regular, weekly, monthly updates on forecast and activity levels
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers and or products
- Attending internal/external meetings with other senior members of the business to drive improvements
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads and build senior level relationships
- Owning the new business Bids & Framework process on behalf of the sales community
- 5+ years' experience of Sales Management, and prior personal sales experience with demonstrable success in high revenue existing and new business sales
- Proven success in delivering sales order targets and pipeline generation targets for a large field sales team
- Demonstrable track record in sales management, interpersonal and teamwork skills, with experience in inspiring passion, mentoring and developing highly effective sales talent in a fast paced, sales focused environment
- Highly effective communication skills, and proven collaboration skills with all levels
- Demonstrable organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Experience in negotiating complex commercial deals and being able to think outside the box
- Bright, charismatic, positive and committed, with a strong work ethic and high levels of energy and honesty
In return my client is offering a basic salary paying up to £40,000 DOE plus a fantastic bonus and benefits package. Our client offers a great working environment with full support every step of the way!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.