Advancing People are working with a leading company based in St. Neots. Our client has a excellent reputation within their sector, due to continued growth they are looking for proven sales executives to join their team.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Using outbound telesales and e-commerce, the role is focused upon developing and dealing with leads generated. The Sales Executive is responsible for providing quotations, promoting additional services and suggesting alternative products where necessary. This is a commission based/targeted role.
- Handle all sales leads from the website via telesales and e-commerce.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain the best quote maximising on both competitiveness and profitability.
- Pro-actively follow up all quotes processed.
- Process and follow up all orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Actively look to cross sell products and services whenever possible.
- Organise all Sales Admin associated and manage a pipeline on a daily basis.
- Keep all records up to date.
- Provide quotation support to other departments when required.
KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES:
- A demonstrable track record with a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- An excellent communicator, building relationships through excellent rapport and customer service
- Be a well organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- A tenacious, enthusiastic, and flexible disposition
- Good self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently
In return our client is offering a basic salary to £25,000 plus a OTE between £30,000 to £35,000, plus excellent company benefits.
Apply Now in complete confidence - contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.