Advancing People are recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive on behalf of an established organisation in Hemel Hempstead, who is going through a period of expansion. This is an ideal opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with opportunity for long term progression.
Main duties will include:
- Research, investigate, cold call and follow up potential customers
- Qualifying prospects, to ensure sales visits are optimized.
- Making appointments for field sales representatives.
- Follow up calls on targeted campaigns.
- Responding to incoming sales calls.
- Maintaining company CRM database.
- Administering direct marketing activities.
- Closing orders.
- Working with field based Sales Managers on their major contracts and key accounts.
- Managing and building on existing relationships
- Sales / Customer Service experience essential - Would benefit from having undertaken a telesales role in the past as need to be comfortable following up on cold / warm leads.
- Good communication skills / telephone manner.
- Previous technical experience will be an advantage, but is not essential, as training will be provided.
- Self-motivated and able to respond to the varied challenges of working for a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to manage multiple tasks at once.
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.50pm. They are offering a salary paying between £18,000 and £22,000 per annum depending on experience, plus an annual bonus
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.