Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with an established client based in St. Neots. They are looking for a Internal Sales Assistant to join their team!
The Internal Sales role is responsible for dealing with sales opportunities to grow existing customer revenue, processing orders and to manage customer accounts to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. The role also provides support to the external sales team by responding to new opportunities and co-ordinating with the external team.
- Progressing existing customer opportunities through the sales cycle to increase customer revenue.
- Processing customer's sales orders in a timely, accurate and consistent manner following company procedures.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Calling and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Sending out samples when requested.
- Provide customer feedback to line manager and external team to help spot areas for improvement.
- Completing customer requests for information, questionaires etc.
- Co-ordinating new enquiries and preparing them for the sales team.
- Monitor all sales enquiries channels and co-ordinate initial response and the appropriate follow up.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have worked in a similar role, dealing with customers over the phone and experience of managing key accounts to develop their business. If this sounds like you, please apply now as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
In return they are offering a basic salary to £21,000
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.