Advancing People Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing business based in Biggleswade. They are looking a proven sales professional to join their established internal sales team. Our client provides a wide range of products to a very diverse client base. This is a key role within the company, you will be the inital point of contact to their customers so a positive and professional manner is essential.
- Work as part of a team developing and maintaining strong relationships with established customers
- Understanding customer requirements to effectively sell their full range of products and services
- Answering incoming enquiries via telephone and email
- Processing orders and quotations, negotiating prices and terms where necessary
- Processing purchase orders, liaising with third parties to ensure requirements are met
- Managing accounts to set budgets, monitor performance and maximise spend potential
- Regular use of CRM to understand and record important customer information
- Solving problems and applying logic when handling conflict
- Achieving set sales targets
Skills and Experience Required
- Good standard of Education in Maths and English
- Competent IT Skills
- Experience within a busy sales role with a proven background of sales achievement
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Focused, motivated and driven to succeed
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to all colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Ability to learn and gain a good understanding of product knowledge
In return they are offering a salary to £25,000 per annum plus Bonus (annual in the region of £1300) Plus 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. They offer a excellent Traning & Development package.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.