Advancing People Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing business based on the outskirts of St. Neots.
Established for over 20 years, our client is a a leading design & print company, they deal with a number of leading household brands - this is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next career move with a dynamic & progressive company.
Working within a small team of Internal Account Managers, this is a fast paced environment environment where the team manage relationships to provide print solutions on a vast array of materials.
- Managing all aspects of customer relationships to retain & develop the business
- Deal with any print/customer issues and ensuring issues are rectified and charged appropriately
- Process all customer orders and manage accordingly
- Dealing with new customer enquires
Skills & Experience Requires
- Previous account management/customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills - over the telephone and email
- Strong team player
- Relationship builder - both internally and externally
- Confident & highly personable
- Good IT Skills
- Own transport is required due to their location
In return they are offering a salary between 23k to 25k per annum. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm - Friday 8.30am to 5pm. 1 in 4/5 Saturday working 9am to 1pm, an additional allowance will be paid for hours worked.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists