Advancing People are pleased to be recruiting for one of our very established IT Client's based in Bedford.
Our client keeps businesses running, providing businesses with mission critical IT support since 1987. With over thirty years experience in the IT industry they provide the infrastructure behind many of the largest brands in the UK. Specialising in mission critical systems through their Tier 4 data centre, they provide the ecommerce backbone for high street retailers whilst managing 10% of the UK's banking traffic, keeping business running all over the world. From hardware and hosting to software and support.
To provide Intel Level 1 support for all internal and external customer requests ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to their customers 24/7. To contact customer on 1st level response.
* Ensure processes and procedures are followed at all times to deliver robust exceptional service to all customers.
* To be able to proactively resolve 1st level incidents
* To pass incident tickets not resolved within the given time frame effectively to senior Intel team
* To establish and maintain high levels of call ownership
* To manage and progress all calls to a satisfactory conclusion, using the call management system, ensuring that appropriate parties are kept up to date on call progress.
* To understand customer business requirements and to facilitate the provision of Exceptional customer service.
* Utilise the capabilities of the internal Service Desk systems, ensuring incidents or requests have enough detail to be able to escalate to the next level
* Own, manage and implement incidents, changes and service requests in line with SLA's to a high level to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Assist with any project work that requires operational input
* Deliver required shift cover of 12 hours shift rota covering 24x7.
* To be fully conversant with the core functionality of the support systems including backup and patching technologies.
* Utilise the monitoring and system management tools to make sure customers experience a continuous service
* To constantly review working practices and process and propose service improvements for customers and the business.
* To establish a quality working relationship with end users and ensure that their problems and requests are dealt with in a timely fashion.
* To recognise when to escalate issues and opportunities in a timely and appropriate manner
* Ensure compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures, ensuring agreed SLAs are attained in all areas
* To have clear and consistent communication with other team members
* To monitor and manage alerts as per procedures including the raising and assignment of incidents when required.
Key Personal Requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels.
* Understanding of Intel technologies including but not limited to Windows Server Operating Systems, Backup Systems, Patching Systems etc
* High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary.
* High levels of customer service skills.
* Ability to follow policies and procedures, attention to detail, ability to prioritise a varied and busy work load and be a quick learner.
* Previous operational experience required
* Flexible attitude towards work; working additional hours when required at short notice to meet business needs
* Understanding the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
* Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
* An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
* Contributes skills and capabilities to achieve the team's goals. You are receptive to new ideas, builds strong working relationships and values diversity.
* Encourages and gives credit to others for their contributions and puts the attainment of team goals ahead of individual objectives.
* Flexibility, open to change and able to multi-task
* Passion and commitment to engaging customers and stakeholders
* Positive and enthusiastic, even when faced to with challenge or conflicting priorities
For this you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £33K (£22K basic plus £11K shift allowance) plus bonus and enjoy some great benefits including:-
from start date:-
* 25 days holidays (pro rata on start date)
* On site gym
* Use of Personal Trainers
* Deep Tissue Sports Massage (1hr session)
* Relaxing Massage (20 Min session)
* Free eye test
* £100 towards glasses for new prescription
* Fruit Baskets * Lifestyle Benefits
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Extensive health and well being educational programmes delivered in-house
After you have successfully completed your probation period:-
* 5% of basic salary contributed into pension fund
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical Insurance (inc spouse/partner & children)
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Income Protection Scheme
* Travel Insurance
* Will Writing
* Tax Return Service
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!! Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.