Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of a well-known global organisation, due to growth they're looking for a HR Associate who will be based within their UK head office in Bedford.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the overall purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive support to the HR & Payroll team with a particular emphasis on recruitment, ER, Fleet and payroll.
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff members and liaising with recruitment agencies and candidates and to organise interviews.
- Draft a wide range of documentation including contracts of employment and contractual changes.
- Look after the full onboarding process of new starters.
- Monitor absence data in line with policy and escalate appropriately.
- Support HRBP with employee relations activities - meeting attendance, note taking, correspondence
- Liaise with FEBS on local travel and expense issues
- Support Payroll Manager in preparing activities for monthly payroll and annual returns
- Maintain HRIS information and business processes
- Provide admin support to the HR and Payroll Team as required.
- Act as an Ambassador for the business ensuring a fantastic candidate and colleague experience at all times.
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to degree level.
- Studying towards or completed CIPD Level 3 or above.
- Minimum of 1-2 years general HR/Recruitment experience.
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent team working skills, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good awareness of employment law and application
This is a permanent full time position offering a salary to £25,000 plus 10% performance bonus & excellent company benefits including Contributory pension scheme, Private Health Insurance & Life Assurance.
If you are interested then apply in complete confidence today to be considered for interview.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency