Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with a highly successful organisation based in Bedford, due to their continued growth they are looking to recruit a HR Executive to join their team!
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff members and liaising with recruitment agencies and candidates and to organise interviews.
- Draft a wide range of documentation including contracts of employment and contractual changes.
- Look after the full onboarding process of new starters.
- Monitor absence data in line with policy and escalate appropriately.
- Support HRBP with employee relations activities - meeting attendance, note taking, correspondence
- Liaise with FEBS on local travel and expense issues
- Support Payroll Manager in preparing activities for monthly payroll and annual returns
- Maintain HRIS information and business processes
- Provide admin support to the HR and Payroll Team as required.
- Act as an Ambassador for the business ensuring a fantastic candidate and colleague experience at all times.
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to degree level.
- Studying towards or completed CIPD Level 3 or above.
- Minimum of 1-2 years general HR/Recruitment experience.
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent team working skills, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good awareness of employment law and application
This is a permanent full time position offering a salary to £25,000 plus excellent company benefits such as Bonus, Contributory pension scheme, Private Health Insurance & Life Assurance.
If you are interested then apply in complete confidence today to be considered for interview.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency