Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with a global imaging business recruiting for a Graphics Engineer ideally located in a central England area for a field based role.
The role will involve installing, servicing, maintaining and providing training for the complete range of equipment and software supplied to customers based in the UK from both a helpdesk and hands on perspective.
- Install and repair a range of Graphic Systems supplied equipment/software plus relevant software applications
- Respond to customer issues help desk
- Work with other members of the service team in resolving customer service related problems
- Report movements to the Service Department through Service Manager to ensure good communications are maintained at all times
- Gather information on competitor equipment and software, where appropriate, which could be of use to the Technical, Sales or Marketing teams
- Be prepared to undertake training responsibilities deemed appropriate to knowledge and skill set both before installation and after installation has been completed to ensure customer is capable of operating equipment to appropriate levels
- Attend training courses as necessary to develop and refresh knowledge
- Be prepared to undertake a trainer role after attending such courses
- Engineering experience with Screen CTP and/or Wide Format devices
- Previous Print Industry (Litho Graphic or wide format digital print) background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving licence
This role will be field based and successful candidates should live in a central England area and be in close proximity to good road networks.
In return our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Christmas Bonus
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.