Advancing People are pleased to be recruiting for one of our very established Automotive Client's.
Our Clients aim is to drive growth along the automotive value chain, focusing on the core business: increasing volumes, creating value-added services and driving efficiency. They pride themselves in providing excellent service and advice, with large state of the art workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards. They operate the most networked automotive business in the UK providing, New Vehicle Services, Fleet Management solutions, Defleet & Refurbishment and Automotive logistics
Vehicle Buyback Co-Ordinator
To manage the client process for buying back used vehicles from high level volume customers back into clients stock. This involves spending clients' funds and so requires a high level of diligence.
This role is based in our clients, customer site and you will be required to travel to our clients office at least one day or as required. You will be very much part of our clients team and their customers, so quite a unique position and requires someone who is sensible, keen and a clear communicator.
* Perform vehicle buybacks on a daily basis using clients systems.
* Verify rental company invoices and V5's ensuring correct return procedures are followed.
* Work proactively to identify and resolve discrepancies between systems.
* Communicating with rental companies to resolve issues when they arise.
* Use the Experian database to establish financial clearance on buyback vehicles. This process involves communicating with rental companies to secure clearance on outstanding agreements.
* Prepare monthly reports for rental companies informing them of future buyback volumes and highlighting problem vehicles.
* Provide revised buyback prices for vehicles returned outside of contracted terms.
* Provide buyback reports for the client when requested.
* Attend and contribute to review meetings and client management.
* Contribute ideas towards the ongoing development of the buyback team.
* Self-motivated and proactive attitude.
* Commercially disciplined.
* Good Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
* Computer literate.
* Demonstrate team work and able to work on own initiative.
* Background in a customer service environment is essential.
Competitive Salary of £18,500.00 pa
Holidays 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30 till 5 with 30 minute lunch
High street shopping benefits, cycle to work and free onsite parking
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!! Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.