Advancing People are recruiting for a Graduate Marketing Assistant on behalf of one the World's largest supplier of photographic and imaging products. Based from their office in Bedford, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Engage with Consumers and Professional Photographer communities on social networks - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, including answering questions by utilising support from the wider marketing team/camera service technicians
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from professional photographers on their in-house website
- Following up with photographers who have loaned products from us to get their feedback / status of switching etc.
- Monthly competitor analysis of Websites, Social media, Content, Advertising, Promotions, POS
- Help organise instore Events / Workshops working with account managers and the rest of the marketing team to coordinate requirements
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from PR & Sponsorship mailbox
- Collating, analysing and reporting on media coverage on a monthly basis
- Help the PR & Comms manager to manage the logistics side of loan cameras for journalists, photographers
General Marketing Support
- Involvement with EU marketing support
- Involvement with event / exhibition planning and attendance
- Support with new product launches and marketing initiatives
- Support at trade shows, exhibitions, retailer events, training sessions as needed
Our client is looking for Marketing Assistant with some relevant general marketing experience, ideally within a B2B environment.
- Educated to degree level in marketing related subject (completed within the last 24 months.)
- B2B marketing administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with high levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A passion for photography is desirable
In return they are offering the following package: Salary to £22,00 000 + Christmas Bonus + 25 days per annum holiday (exclusive of bank holidays) + Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution) + Life Assurance + Private Health Cover )
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.