Advancing People are working in partnership with an independent innovative technology company based in Sherington, they are looking for a Graduate to join their team as a Data Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract
Our client is looking for someone to join their team here in Sherington who is a fast learner, has an analytical/problem solving mind, a mathematical background (at least B at GCSE) with good communication skills. The role is for someone who can dig into the detail in their reporting suites and come up with logical and actionable solutions to problems they have with processes surrounding stock management reporting.
To work with the National Account Manager to improve the overall financial and compliance performance covering the categories supported. This will be achieved through being able to:
- Work on 'Sales and Charging' data analysis
- Communicate clearly across all levels colleagues/management
- Become an expert on Industry processes relevant to the categories supported
- Provide regular reporting to improve visibility for clients and internal staff to Board level - raising concerns where escalation and further support is required
- Deliver outstanding customer service and timely completion of key tasks
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques relevant to the audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning & self-motivation
- Customer and team focused with a passion for people development
- Flexibility, creativity & ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Well-presented and professional with the ability to work with minimal direction, guided by operational and business objectives
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
- Demonstrate aptitude for completing administrative tasks relevant to the role
- Ability and willingness to travel and work across the UK (roughly 20% of your time will be spent on the road/off-site)
- Willingness to quickly understand complex categories
- Full driving licence and own transport
- Confidence dealing with and presenting to all levels of stakeholders, from store colleagues to board members
This is a full-time 12 months fixed term contract with a view to going permanent. Offering a Salary of £20,000 plus attractive company benefits including car allowance
If you are looking for the next level in your career, then apply today to be considered for an interview.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.