Advancing People are recruiting on behalf of one of the world's most recognised brands. Our client is looking for a Graduate calibre Business Development Executive to join their team.
This is a pivotal role in the development of their Digital Imaging sales team. The role will provide effective commercial support to the Digital Imaging sales team in order to maximise sales and market share of products.
The role is about the development for succession planning into the role of National Account Executive and potentially National Account Manager. The role will require some time in the field learning about their customers. Some of the UK's leading retailers are the core development accounts as well as potential new accounts.
The role will also be responsible for supporting National Accounts to maximise listings, exposure online, stock and pricing. This will be under the guidance of the Business Manager.
- To manage Vendor Central - to maximise the focus on Digital Imaging Products.
- To analyse sell out of Digital Products across a portfolio of National Accounts.
- Assisting where required in implementing business plans, promotional activity, marketing plans and events.
- To develop product knowledge and keep abreast of new products and developments both with company and competitor products.
- Write reports about theit competitors and their respective activities within the National Accounts.
- To audit stores in terms of POS, Pricing, Stock, Execution
- To work with the Marketing Team on the In-Store Promoters
Key competencies & experience
- Graduate calibre with excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a positive attitude & tenacity
- Knowledge of SAP
- A professional, confident and friendly personality
- B2C / Sales experience
- Good presentation skills.
- Well organised and thorough with good attention to detail, even under pressure
- Ability to learn new skills and technical knowledge.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Flexibility in location
The role is about the development for succession planning into the role of National Account Executive and potentially National Account Manager, therefore the successful candidate may need to relocate in the future depending on the location of their customers.
Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience.
Benefits: 10% Performance Bonus + Pension (6% Employer Contribution, 3% Employee Contribution) + Private Medical Cover + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday (exclusive of Bank holidays).
The role will ultimately offer a company car/car allowance (this could be from Day 1 for a really strong candidate)
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.