Advancing People are working with a global technology client based in London, who due to their continued success are looking to recruit a Graduate Business Development Associate.
The main purpose of this role is to utilise lead generation skills to optimise every contact point with potential customers. It also supports sales staff to optimise sales efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
The main responsibilities include:
- Develop sales opportunities through extensive cold calling activities, working to turn prospective customers into leads
- Maintain excellent knowledge regarding products and product offers, engaging in additional on-the-job training, as well as on-going training
- Meet with perspective clients to educate and demonstrate value of assigned products and services
- Maintain established calls and completed calls per day goals
- Provide support to Sales leadership and team members ensuring to adhere to established timelines
- Assist in contract development as needed
- Assist sales and marketing staff with sales campaigns as needed
Successful applicants will have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with an upper second class or first class honours classification, ideally with a business or marketing focus. A minimum of one to two years' sales, customer service or marketing experience is required.
In return my client is offering a £25,000 basic salary plus very realistic OTE earning potential of £12,000 per year and a benefits package. This is a full time, permanent position with great prospects for progression with a forward thinking and expanding company.