Advancing People Multilingual are recruiting on behalf of a market leading business who operate in the Aerospace and Defence market. Due to their continued growth , our client is looking for a French Speaking Project Engineer to join their team.
Project Engineers develop and apply today's technology , managing and maintaining the application of current and developing engineering practices. With detailed knowledge and understanding of current engineering technologies, they possess the skills and know-how to make things happen and play a key role in the successful delivery of projects.
- To deliver tasks allocated by Engineering managers and Senior Engineers to the required time, cost, quality and scope.
- Innovative design of novel solutions
- Preparation of design documentation
- Changes to drawings, material and constructional specifications
- Providing support for the completion of BIDS
- To actively and positively contribute to the design and development of new products / services
- To support other departments and the successful delivery of products
- To comply with company policies and procedures
- Proactively support continuous change programs, identify and recommend process / operational improvements
- Engineering Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; or Work-based technical knowledge and understanding, assessed as equivalent to the Formal Qualification.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Full UK Driving Licence
Experience & Skills Required:
- Fluent in French - Written and Verbal
- Results orientated, natural problem solver
- Logical and analytical skills underpinning evidence based decision making
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Good general communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Honest, reliable, patient and flexible team player
- Practical with a hands-on approach when required
In return my client is offering a basic salary up to £35.000 DOE. Our client offers a great working environment plus an excellent benefits package including pension scheme, flexible working and generous holiday allowance.
Hours of work will be Monday - Thursday
Advancing People Multilingual
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.