Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with a leading logistics company in Bedford who are recruiting for a Freight Planner to join their team.
As a Freight Planner you will work within the companies quality management system to ensure compliance at all times.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive transport requests from clients and process transport orders using the companies Freight Management System
- Prioritise workload to ensure transport consignments meet required deadlines
- Record and deviations through the companies procedures
- Compile monthly KPI data
- Authorise costs and revenue following completion of transport orders
- Build strong relationships with clients and carriers
- Assist in the creation of reports and other types of documents
- Any other duties as required
Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail with ability to produce accurate documentation
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Competent IT skills including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- GCSE's (or equivalent) including Grade A-C in English and Maths
In return our client is offering a salary circa of £16,000 - £19,000 DOE with company benefits.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.