Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding recruitment company. Due to their continued growth, our client is looking for an experienced Engineering Recruitment Consultant to join them.
If you want to have a career with a business considered the Midlands Largest and Best Recruiter and one of the Top 100 business to work for in the UK as voted for by The Sunday Times!
Since establishment 20 years ago, they have worked hard to create a successful, fun and rewarding environment through experienced and inspirational leadership. To continue this journey they are looking for experienced recruitment consultants, who want to join and compliment their growing, thriving and ambitious business.
They thrive on delivering results to their clients time and time again. Passionate and confident about what they do, entirely focused on high levels of delivery within the professional services landscape and working together as one team.
If you are driven, motivated and tenacious, we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
· Manage the full 360 recruitment life cycle
· Develop new client business, utilising existing relationships across all divisions within the office
· Ability to service and maintain a large portfolios of jobs
· Ensure you are a sector expert in your market for your candidates, clients and colleagues
· Creating and following a clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals
· Identify, source and meet suitable and relevant candidates within your specialist market
· Manage your clients recruitment needs from inception to completion
· Update our database with your activities and exceed weekly KPI's
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Ability to communicate effectively with contacts in your market
· Experience working as a 360 recruitment consultant and looking to work in a fast paced environment
· You will ideally have experience working within a targeted yet high quality focused capacity
· Pro-active attitude with a desire to succeed with a fantastic work ethic
· Ability to establish rapport and credibility with senior individuals
What's on offer?
· Competitive base up to £40K /clear OTE based on experience
· Uncapped commission structure
· Flexible working
· Excellent career progression, mentoring and support structure
· Champagne club for strong performance
· Charitable Giving Scheme
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 1 additional day off on your birthday!
· Monthly incentives
· Fuel card & Car allowance
· Quarterly company events and annual trips abroad to Barcelona, Madrid, Marbella, Ibiza and many more.
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.