Advancing People Recruitment is recruiting for a Digital & Marketing Assistant to join a rapidly growing, dynamic organisation based within Bedford.
Main tasks include:
- The creation of marketing materials, including creating e-mailers and print-based mailers for internal and external use
- Producing unique vector-based graphics and designs to be used within a range of promotional materials
- Responding to Marketing requests in an efficient and timely manner and assisting with related queries wherever possible
- Content creation for their website and social media channels
- During various periods throughout the year when we have specific events happening or a general influx of goings on, you will assist with:
- Larger-scale design and marketing projects and campaigns
- The organisation and distribution of promotional stock orders
- Company events
- The Design and Marketing Assistant role is a great opportunity for junior creatives to get a broad spectrum of Design and Marketing experience. The position offers career progression prospects and we are ideally looking for a candidate who hopes to specialise in a specific area of Design and Marketing in the future.
Candidate requirements are:
- Must be creative, with a keen interest in Design and Marketing and a willingness to learn new techniques
- Must hold a Design or Art-related qualification at minimum BTEC Extended Diploma level - University graduates welcome!
- Must be proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must have excellent attention to detail, and great grammar and punctuation is vital!
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of previous design work
This position offers a challenging opportunity for someone who wants to further their career and have a progressive future ahead of them. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package offering a salary from £19,000 plus excellent company benefits.
Apply NOW in complete confidence
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.